1. What are the qualifications for the senior citizens to apply for residents at the government's expensed?
(1) Residential Section at the government's expense Citizens over the age of 65 from low-income families which have been registered by the Bureau of Social Affairs of local government and who need a shelter, have no official communicable diseases , can take care of themselves.
(2) Care Section at the own expense Citizens over the age of 60 from low-income families which have been registered by the Bureau of Social Affairs of local government and who need a shelter, have no official communicable diseases , suffer from chronic illness, lie in bed over a long period of time, and have no people to look after.
2. How to make application to move in?
(1) If the applicants already have low-income qualification, they should make their application at the district office where their household is registered with the following documents : - Certificate of low-income - Household certificate transcription - Medical certificate from Public hospital ( including : X ray, hepatitis B, syphilis serum and AIDS examination )
(2) After the Home's staff members receive the application, qualified applicants will be notified to move to the Home within 7 working days.
3. What documents and personal belongings need to be prepared for qualified applicants?
(1)Qualified applicants will be informed by letter, and please go through check in formalities under escort of the public official of local governments or other relevant authorities with the following things : - ID card - Household certificate - Copy of Health Insurance Referral List - Chop - 5 pcs of recent photos
(2)Our home will supply bedding and pillow for new applicants, so just simply carry some articles for daily use such as personal medicines, cloths, toilet articles in order to maintain comfort of the housing.
4. Will the qualified applicants being allowed to go out freely after moving in?
Certainly! But they have to inform assistants about the reason and place before going out, if they need to go out more than 2 days, they must apply to assistants for leaving of absence.
5. How to find other suitable organizations for unqualified applicants?
(1) Our home also have residents at the own expense for elder citizens who can take care of themselves.
(2) For other organization of Elderly Housing and nursing home information, can check at website of Department of Social Affairs, Ministry of the Interior.